Synergy is a dynamic family of educated coaches and determined athletes. We are dedicated to providing each individual in our program the highest quality volleyball training and club team experience, through our professionally trained coaches, an organized infrastructure and our state-of-the-art facilities. We hope to inspire and empower our student athletes to excel and be leaders both on and off the court. Synergy is focused on developing better volleyball players and building strong and confident young women and men.
October 5 – 6, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
American Sports Center, Anaheim
Girls 14 & under
One-time cost: $20
December – July
American Sports Center
- All teams have two practices per week that are two hours long. A third practice may be added.
- All practices will take place at the American Sports Center between 3 – 10 pm.
- All players will have preferred access to volleyball and performance training sessions.
Weekend SCVA tournaments throughout season
Our coaches are the heartbeat of our program. We believe the most important ingredient in overall development is the correct application of error detection and error correction tools used by our professionally trained coaching staff. We are committed to both the art & science of education and believe in a warm and kind hearted approach to skill acquisition. Each of our coaches are certified and go through season long structured evaluations by club director, Brandon Pank to ensure they are capable of developing your child.
- We are urgent in our ability to build rapport with each individual athlete.
- Our coaches are articulate leaders who are committed to team chemistry.
- High volleyball IQ and detailed breakdowns of biomechanics are where our teaching process shines.
- A family like atmosphere bolstered by a coaching language unique to Synergy.